Home

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Trail and error

I found this amazing pram in a French book written by Monique Mineau on dollhouse miniatures. For quite a while I wanted to make it but never started because I couldn't find the materials that were used and had problems with understanding the instructions. 

But finally I started it, searching internet, replacing materials with what I had at hand and changing the methods explained in the book.
Expecially the wheels and the hood of the baby carriage were a challenge. I'm finally getting somewhere but it's not finished just yet. Can you imagine that out of this mess something recognizable will finally appear? 


Work in progress
The real thing!

I'll keep you posted on the progress and maybe explain in a tutorial on how I made the wheels and the hood. I'm back to my crafting table...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Peggy,
Good luck. I can't wait to see the finished pram.
Big hug
Giac