Home

Monday, January 22, 2018

Taking pictures and pictures and pictures

During the winter months I enjoy making miniatures, oh well...I always enjoy making miniatures! The problem I have though is that I'm having a hard time taking pictures. I prefer taking them with natural light but it's way to dark inside to get some clear, crisp photographs.

This weekend I was finally able to take some shots. I had quite a few items I wanted to place in the shop. So I spend hours (!) with my camera. The job isn't finished yet but I'm giving my camera a bit of rest, we both need it!






I even found the time to list most of them in the shop! Back to work tomorrow :)

2 comments:

rosethe-minima said...

Excellent travail!

Giac said...

Hello Peggy,
The pictures came out great! I especially like the frame. It is beautiful.
Big hug
Giac