Home

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Time certainly flies


Really?? Has it been that long ago I've spend time on here? 

To be honest, I have no idea why this morning I suddenly had the urge to take look here. And even more surprising to write a new message on here. Maybe because I used to really like the blogging and somehow people always go back to their long lost loves. It's like finding a diary from years ago and musing about the time that has past,

And, oh boy, did a lot happen these past years. Like everybody I had to deal with what the challenges life threw at me. A constant factor has been dollhouse miniatures. Even after long breaks I always went back to making and creating those tiny things.

So the question going through my mind right now is 'shall I pick up the blogging again or should I just let it be?'. I have no answer yet, let's just see what time will bring!

I'm not selling on Etsy anymore but I do have my own little webshop. Take a peek at the latest miniatures I've listed on there:



See...I'm still there! 
Hope to see you again real soon. I'll put the virtual kettle on, we need to catch up.

1 comment:

Marian said...

Bienvenida de nuevo.
Espero que decidas retomar el blog para mostrarnos tus miniaturas. Estamos ansiosas de ver cosas nuevas y bonitas.
Un saludo